Missing library

Just noticed that in 3.8 Arkaos Mediamaster v1.0 full layer extended is missing.
Parents
  • Hello again.

I have an urgent problem with Road Hog 4s Change Type function.
    I have to change the six Chauvet Intimidators Wash Zoom 35029ch compound fixture types to the same amount of Stairville MH-z1915 34ch ones. Sadly there is no compound fixture version of the z1915 in the library or on the FTP server. I requested it at 19th of may, but it is still on "to do" status. :-(
    When I try to change the different parts of the Intimidator one by one, with the three non-compound fixture parts of the z1915 from the library, it doesn't exchange the fixtures, but add the three types (cell, motion, beam) as three fixtures with new fixture numbers. Also there is copied only one cell per lamp and not all 4 (or 5, the new lamp has even 5 cells)
    Is there a maybe compatible compound fixture by an other manufacturer in the library or how can I get this done?

Then I found the BS280 fixture profile I requested at the ftp server. Thanks a lot so far. But there are some minor errors like 2 skipped (macro) channels and not all of the functions of the control channel are accessible. Zoom is inverted too, but this might have come from a bug in the manufactures manual. Is there a chance that the fixture type gets updated/corrected and uploaded again? If not and I decide to modify the fixture type myself, what will be lost, when I alter a fixture type. Is it only the compound feature and the color calibration?

Thanks in advance for your help. :-)
  • Hello again.

I have an urgent problem with Road Hog 4s Change Type function.
    I have to change the six Chauvet Intimidators Wash Zoom 35029ch compound fixture types to the same amount of Stairville MH-z1915 34ch ones. Sadly there is no compound fixture version of the z1915 in the library or on the FTP server. I requested it at 19th of may, but it is still on "to do" status. :-(
    When I try to change the different parts of the Intimidator one by one, with the three non-compound fixture parts of the z1915 from the library, it doesn't exchange the fixtures, but add the three types (cell, motion, beam) as three fixtures with new fixture numbers. Also there is copied only one cell per lamp and not all 4 (or 5, the new lamp has even 5 cells)
    Is there a maybe compatible compound fixture by an other manufacturer in the library or how can I get this done?

Then I found the BS280 fixture profile I requested at the ftp server. Thanks a lot so far. But there are some minor errors like 2 skipped (macro) channels and not all of the functions of the control channel are accessible. Zoom is inverted too, but this might have come from a bug in the manufactures manual. Is there a chance that the fixture type gets updated/corrected and uploaded again? If not and I decide to modify the fixture type myself, what will be lost, when I alter a fixture type. Is it only the compound feature and the color calibration?

Thanks in advance for your help. :-)
Children
No Data