Disappearing Patch

3.8.0 on FullSize4 and Hog4PC in different showfiles.

I am not sure what action is causing this, but I have had the patch disappear from VIEW BY DP and the PATCH@ window.
The patch is still present and working, but the console thinks the patch in empty in either of these views... or when using PATCH @ ENTER.. it tries to patch it at 001 even though the address is being used.

Sadly... when I save the showfile, and re-expand the show.. the issue disappears... so I can't send you a file you could repro from.
I can send you both files saved as the issue has occured if it helps?

Attached is a screen shot from HogPC showing patched fixtures, but an empty Patch@ window

Parents
  • Hi Michael,
    So Extracting the file in HogPC fixes the issue.... but I sent the fixed file to load into a RoadHog here in Jakarta, and the patch has vanished.
    (note that VIEW DMX also showed nothing).
    I tried saving show, and re-extracting on the console... but the same issue... still no patch. Feedback was fine, and the desk was happy sending out ArtNet... but no patch as above, or in the VIEW DMX window.
    The chaps in Jakarta downloaded my showfile from here:
    www.dropbox.com/s/nd74r7lq390k7ia/GGD18_JAKARTA_bck002.hog4show?dl=0
    Can you try downloading it and loading it into a RoadHog??
    Thanks.
    D
  • Hi Michael,
    So Extracting the file in HogPC fixes the issue.... but I sent the fixed file to load into a RoadHog here in Jakarta, and the patch has vanished.
    (note that VIEW DMX also showed nothing).
    I tried saving show, and re-extracting on the console... but the same issue... still no patch. Feedback was fine, and the desk was happy sending out ArtNet... but no patch as above, or in the VIEW DMX window.
    The chaps in Jakarta downloaded my showfile from here:
    www.dropbox.com/s/nd74r7lq390k7ia/GGD18_JAKARTA_bck002.hog4show?dl=0
    Can you try downloading it and loading it into a RoadHog??
    Thanks.
    D
Children
No Data