HOG 4PC + TimeLord LTC gap

When I use LTC generated by TimeLord, there's a gap between starting playback (and LTC generation) in TL and the moment, when HOG 4PC begins to receive time code. Gap varies from 2.5 to 5 or even 7 seconds. I updated software from 3.6 to 3.8 recently, but gap is still there. I tried to use a different PC hardware and MIDI loopback drivers, but gap is still there. In HOG 3PC there's no gap. Can you fix this?
Parents
  • have you tried with a different timecode source? i use showkontrol and reaper and altho hog does take a second to lock onto incoming timecode i have never had to wait more than 2 seconds.
    with any timecode, there will be a short time where the console will not lock on. the same is true for any desk or timecode. this is generally one of the reasons to use preroll.
  • have you tried with a different timecode source? i use showkontrol and reaper and altho hog does take a second to lock onto incoming timecode i have never had to wait more than 2 seconds.
    with any timecode, there will be a short time where the console will not lock on. the same is true for any desk or timecode. this is generally one of the reasons to use preroll.
Children
No Data