Slow DMX refresh rate between HogPC and Light Converse

Still being bitten by the bug here. Rigs of over a certain size, about 10 or 11 universes, send really slow dmx over the visualiser stream from HogPC.
This is pretty old now, any chance of a fix soon?

Leggy.
Parents
  • Having messed around with it a bit more, it's 7 universes. Up to 6 is fine, 25 fps, but as soon as a fixture is patched in to universe 7 it drops to 20, then drops incrementally every time another universe is added.
    It happens with any fixtures. I patched one desk channel per universe and had the same result - 32 desk channels patched one per universe, and I'm down to 5 fps. This is making pre-vis impossible from HogPC at the moment.
  • Having messed around with it a bit more, it's 7 universes. Up to 6 is fine, 25 fps, but as soon as a fixture is patched in to universe 7 it drops to 20, then drops incrementally every time another universe is added.
    It happens with any fixtures. I patched one desk channel per universe and had the same result - 32 desk channels patched one per universe, and I'm down to 5 fps. This is making pre-vis impossible from HogPC at the moment.
Children
No Data