External Monitor Generation 1 HedgeHog

Hi

Is there any chance to have an external monitor on a generation 1 hedgehog?
I know that there isn't a DVI/VGA connector on the rear panel.
But maybe the video components are already on the mainboard and just must be led out to a connector.

Thank you
Oliver
Parents
  • Id love to find a way to achieve this. There is actually DVI inside on the motherboard  & vga but its disabled, you just get a hog 4 logo on the output & when plugged in it doesn't show up on the console as an available monitor. Clearly they disable it in software which is annoying. If anyone has ant insight I'd love an external touchscreen for the Gen 1....

• The original Hedgehog will not output video. We have had many other models of Hedgehog that support video that you could probably acquire used. However, the latest Hedgehog 4X supports 2 monitor outputs, I would look into getting one of those if you feel like you need a Hedgehog with external screen capabilities. With a newer Hedgehog you would also get access to Hog-Net

• The original Hedgehog will not output video. We have had many other models of Hedgehog that support video that you could probably acquire used. However, the latest Hedgehog 4X supports 2 monitor outputs, I would look into getting one of those if you feel like you need a Hedgehog with external screen capabilities. With a newer Hedgehog you would also get access to Hog-Net

Children
No Data