Effect rate back to default

Hi,
I have configured the playback options (flash) with scale effect rate.

Is it any quick way to scale down the effect rate after i scaled it up. (I would rather not using Chose key since the master might not chosen for the quelist)
ibb.co/i4aFFS

Parents
  • Hi!

This would go nicely under the same topic.

e.g. I have assigned effects list (chaser, movement) to a batch master which controls effect rate. If I then remove effect list from the batch I'll encounter a problem: effects won't play back anymore. FX's just take their start point but won't run further since they have no effect rate value coming from anywhere anymore.

So how can I get the cues to follow their original rate - that has been recorded there at first place - if I remove a list from the batch.

• Hi!

This would go nicely under the same topic.

e.g. I have assigned effects list (chaser, movement) to a batch master which controls effect rate. If I then remove effect list from the batch I'll encounter a problem: effects won't play back anymore. FX's just take their start point but won't run further since they have no effect rate value coming from anywhere anymore.

So how can I get the cues to follow their original rate - that has been recorded there at first place - if I remove a list from the batch.

Children
No Data