Hog4pc to Hedgehog issues

I'm having issues opening any file created or edited with hog4pc 3.9.0 on a hedgehog also at 3.9.0. The file manager on the console reads the file as an unrecognized version and will not enable the option to open. I am able to go there other way and open backups from the console on hog4pc. What am I missing?
Parents
  • Correct, I am using backups. Originally had show preprogrammed in PC then tried transferring to the console. Unknown version. Rebuilt show on console and then opened backup in PC. No issue. Saved altered show file (backup) back to USB and again unrecognized format. I did notice when looking at the media folder that the container did not have all of the expanded media for pixel mapping which my PC version does have. Should I have updated the fixture library on the console for it to have worked?
  • Correct, I am using backups. Originally had show preprogrammed in PC then tried transferring to the console. Unknown version. Rebuilt show on console and then opened backup in PC. No issue. Saved altered show file (backup) back to USB and again unrecognized format. I did notice when looking at the media folder that the container did not have all of the expanded media for pixel mapping which my PC version does have. Should I have updated the fixture library on the console for it to have worked?
Children
No Data