group intensity control when running a pixel map layer

Howdy all,

i have a bunch of led wash movers that i have mapped and it works great for low res colour sweeps and chases etc, but is there a way to make my group intensity faders work? i can make a pixel map layer group on a fader and fade the intensity of them all with that but is there a way to use the group masters i have so i can individually fade out groups?

I'd also like to be able to override the colour information coming from the media file?

thanks, newb questions :)
Parents
  • Ah! I see what you mean now.

I played around with it a bit, you cannot inhibit masters when those fixtures are referring to a plot.

I have gone ahead and logged a request in our system as R-01399 for this.

A possible workaround .... you can record a cue or scene with the lights you wish to inhibit @ zero and make the fader IPCB, and also make the Cuelist or scene with the PixelMap content "Persist on override"

This will work opposite of an inhibitive submaster, and will only work if the lights are getting their data from playback, and not a programmer.
  • Ah! I see what you mean now.

I played around with it a bit, you cannot inhibit masters when those fixtures are referring to a plot.

I have gone ahead and logged a request in our system as R-01399 for this.

A possible workaround .... you can record a cue or scene with the lights you wish to inhibit @ zero and make the fader IPCB, and also make the Cuelist or scene with the PixelMap content "Persist on override"

This will work opposite of an inhibitive submaster, and will only work if the lights are getting their data from playback, and not a programmer.
Children
No Data