Compatibility With Road Hog Console

Hi, I'm a student working with the road hog console, The first one I think. I want to update the firmware to it's latest version ! what is the latest version I can use with this Road Hog Console.
Thank you.
Parents
  • Hog3:

Hog3 Most Recent Software (Under Hog3)
    Hog3 Software Archive (Older versions)
    Hog3 Manual

See: Section 36: Upgrading and Care of the Console for instructions on how to install software, please read them carefully, because different steps might need to be taken on different consoles, as well as from each software version the console is currently on. Refer to the release notes

Keep in mind that a full install will completely wipe the console, any show files, or libraries on the console will be wiped, It is recommended to backup these files to external media before updating.
  • Hog3:

Hog3 Most Recent Software (Under Hog3)
    Hog3 Software Archive (Older versions)
    Hog3 Manual

See: Section 36: Upgrading and Care of the Console for instructions on how to install software, please read them carefully, because different steps might need to be taken on different consoles, as well as from each software version the console is currently on. Refer to the release notes

Keep in mind that a full install will completely wipe the console, any show files, or libraries on the console will be wiped, It is recommended to backup these files to external media before updating.
Children
No Data