Compatibility With Road Hog Console

Hi, I'm a student working with the road hog console, The first one I think. I want to update the firmware to it's latest version ! what is the latest version I can use with this Road Hog Console.
Thank you.
Parents
  • Hog4:

The latest software version is 3.10.0 and can be found here under "Hog4" and "Software downloads".

See: 29.2 Console Software Full Install for detailed instructions on how to update the console.
    See: 29.3 Create a Full Install Flash Drive for detailed instructions on how to make a bootable flash drive.

Software versions 3.9.0 and above will require the ETCHER application.
    Software versions 3.8.0 and below use the LINUX LIVE application.

Keep in mind that a full install will completely wipe the console, any show files, or libraries on the console will be wiped, It is recommended to backup these files to external media before updating.
  • Hog4:

The latest software version is 3.10.0 and can be found here under "Hog4" and "Software downloads".

See: 29.2 Console Software Full Install for detailed instructions on how to update the console.
    See: 29.3 Create a Full Install Flash Drive for detailed instructions on how to make a bootable flash drive.

Software versions 3.9.0 and above will require the ETCHER application.
    Software versions 3.8.0 and below use the LINUX LIVE application.

Keep in mind that a full install will completely wipe the console, any show files, or libraries on the console will be wiped, It is recommended to backup these files to external media before updating.
Children
No Data