Pixel map staking

Hi all!

I'm new to pixel mapping so perhaps this is more a question of how pixel mapping in general works than a specific Hog 4 software question.
Anyway, the question is about having multiple layers of pixel maps.
In my design I have one plot with 6 5*5 cell matrices (comparable to the jarag-5 matrices).
In this plot I have 6 pixel maps covering each matrix individually and one covering all the matrices.
When I try to program the pixel map layer covering all matrices, the plot shows the correct pattern but when I try to program the individual matrices using a pixel map layer it doesn't show anything.
All pixel maps have separate layers by the way.
First of all, is what I want to do even possible? And if so, how can I make it work?

Thanks!
Parents
  • It doesn't appear that you can overlap pixel maps within the same plot regardless of how your layers are set up. It would seem that the best solution at this point would be to duplicate your plot and have one plot be the individual maps and have the other plot cover all the lights. In your programming you'll have to change the plot assignments to the fixtures as well as dealing with the pixel map layers.
    (hopefully that works for your situation)
  • It doesn't appear that you can overlap pixel maps within the same plot regardless of how your layers are set up. It would seem that the best solution at this point would be to duplicate your plot and have one plot be the individual maps and have the other plot cover all the lights. In your programming you'll have to change the plot assignments to the fixtures as well as dealing with the pixel map layers.
    (hopefully that works for your situation)
Children
No Data