Using 'touch' switches off Robe DL7S Luminaire intensity output

For some reason using 'touch' with Robe DL7S switches them off by bringing the 'lamp strike' value of the controle channel into the programmer. Any idea how not to? This happens even when the luminaires is in all default state.
Parents
  • Hello,

I tested this out and looked at the DMX values being output and everything looks normal for both modes available for the DL7S for fixture control and Lamp controls.

It is possible that you have programmed lamp strike or douse into a cue, scene or palette.

To test this I would recommend you start a fresh showfile and see if the issue still persists.

Additionally, you can "Park" the fixtures control functions at idle, after you initially strike them, this will prevent you from changing control functions, until you "unpark" the fixtures.
  • Hello,

I tested this out and looked at the DMX values being output and everything looks normal for both modes available for the DL7S for fixture control and Lamp controls.

It is possible that you have programmed lamp strike or douse into a cue, scene or palette.

To test this I would recommend you start a fresh showfile and see if the issue still persists.

Additionally, you can "Park" the fixtures control functions at idle, after you initially strike them, this will prevent you from changing control functions, until you "unpark" the fixtures.
Children
No Data