Tap Bpm on Playback bar

Can you tap the bpm on a chase of a blayback bar with the main buttons?
Parents
  • Yes!Thanks for the Quick reply.
    This chapter talks for the master choose and go buttons but I was talking about to do the same thing with the main buttons.
    In my case I have a virtual Playback bar which you can activate in setup: ctrl:wings.To control this extra playback bar I use the main buttons of my hoglet console.So I ve record three cues to a list and hit the button is a chase.Moved it to the extra blayback Bar but when I hold choose and tap play button on the main buttons it just fire the next cue of this chase.Is it possible somehow to tap the bpm of a chase on a virtual playback bar ?
  • Yes!Thanks for the Quick reply.
    This chapter talks for the master choose and go buttons but I was talking about to do the same thing with the main buttons.
    In my case I have a virtual Playback bar which you can activate in setup: ctrl:wings.To control this extra playback bar I use the main buttons of my hoglet console.So I ve record three cues to a list and hit the button is a chase.Moved it to the extra blayback Bar but when I hold choose and tap play button on the main buttons it just fire the next cue of this chase.Is it possible somehow to tap the bpm of a chase on a virtual playback bar ?
Children
No Data