saving new show with new name?

Hi
I load a show. I am doing a lot of changes. Then I want to save all the changes to a new show with a new name and keep the show that I started as it was. Something like "save as "option
Is this possible??
Parents
  • Hog4 does not operate on the conventional save a document system. This is because our Show files save with every entered command. That way if you lose power, your data is not lost.

Because of this, we have two file types.
    1: Show files
    2: Backups/Archives

Show files (Blue Book Icon) are editable, and save with every command. Not transferable between consoles/computers
    Backups (Safe Icon) are not editable, and are used to make new show file. These are transferable between consoles and computers.

I like to think of backups as sort of "Snapshots" in time, because they are not editable. You can load multiple show file from a backup.

To do what you are asking, Simon is correct, copying the showfile, and loading it is the way to go. I would personally back up the showfile, then load from that backup, so that way you can always load from that backup in the future.
  • Hog4 does not operate on the conventional save a document system. This is because our Show files save with every entered command. That way if you lose power, your data is not lost.

Because of this, we have two file types.
    1: Show files
    2: Backups/Archives

Show files (Blue Book Icon) are editable, and save with every command. Not transferable between consoles/computers
    Backups (Safe Icon) are not editable, and are used to make new show file. These are transferable between consoles and computers.

I like to think of backups as sort of "Snapshots" in time, because they are not editable. You can load multiple show file from a backup.

To do what you are asking, Simon is correct, copying the showfile, and loading it is the way to go. I would personally back up the showfile, then load from that backup, so that way you can always load from that backup in the future.
Children
No Data