Using preset values within effects engine

Is there any way to change between two preset values within the effects engine? For example, if I have all my mac101s red and I want to strobe blue. I'm thinking of something like an absolute effect on MA2.

Thanks
Parents
  • I agree, rubbish.

So I tried using "effect, @, color red palette, through, color white palette" to create a red to white step effect. It worked until I went to recall the effect in the programmer. Now instead of red to white, it plays back as green to white. Very frustrating. If I record to a cue it works fine.
    Also, I tried changing the effects length to create more of a red to white strobe. As soon as I bring the length under 100% the color steps to blue. I can increase the effects length just fine.

Can anyone explain these issues?
    Thanks
  • I agree, rubbish.

So I tried using "effect, @, color red palette, through, color white palette" to create a red to white step effect. It worked until I went to recall the effect in the programmer. Now instead of red to white, it plays back as green to white. Very frustrating. If I record to a cue it works fine.
    Also, I tried changing the effects length to create more of a red to white strobe. As soon as I bring the length under 100% the color steps to blue. I can increase the effects length just fine.

Can anyone explain these issues?
    Thanks
Children
No Data