Using preset values within effects engine

Is there any way to change between two preset values within the effects engine? For example, if I have all my mac101s red and I want to strobe blue. I'm thinking of something like an absolute effect on MA2.

Thanks
Parents
  • You forgot to mask in color when storing your effect. So you only stored the effect table and not the base value.
    so before storing the effect in an effect palette mask also color.

and the effect length as nothing to do with how "stroby" it is.
    It defines which parts of the effect is played back in one cycle. So 50% plays the effect in half the cycle time and then pauses the effect, 200% plays just the first half of the effect-curve and the restarts. And as you have with cmy 3 curves to sync you get those results.
    You might wanna try with HS, as then you only have to work with one parameter.
  • You forgot to mask in color when storing your effect. So you only stored the effect table and not the base value.
    so before storing the effect in an effect palette mask also color.

and the effect length as nothing to do with how "stroby" it is.
    It defines which parts of the effect is played back in one cycle. So 50% plays the effect in half the cycle time and then pauses the effect, 200% plays just the first half of the effect-curve and the restarts. And as you have with cmy 3 curves to sync you get those results.
    You might wanna try with HS, as then you only have to work with one parameter.
Children
No Data