Hog 3 Blue USB Widget Not Working (Upgraded)

Hi all! I have a strange issue. My blue Hog 3 USB widget is not working correctly. It is connected to Hog 4 PC (latest version), and is recognized by the software. I have it properly connected and mapped in my DP8000 config. The “active” light comes on, but the “Link” light never does, nor does the DMX indicators. What could be wrong? Thanks!
Parents
  • Hi Mitch,
    I'll finish this short run and try and test on another PC and install v3.11 also to see if anything changes.
    It may just need a reinstall of Hog4PC.
    I do have a feeling it's a Windows driver issue at play but I'm just guessing here.
    The widget behaves like it's working and functional but doesn't output.
    Out of curiosity when a super widget is correctly installed which of the red LED indicators on the front should be active or display when it is connected correctly?
    Will reply with results.
    Thanks C
  • Hi Mitch,
    I'll finish this short run and try and test on another PC and install v3.11 also to see if anything changes.
    It may just need a reinstall of Hog4PC.
    I do have a feeling it's a Windows driver issue at play but I'm just guessing here.
    The widget behaves like it's working and functional but doesn't output.
    Out of curiosity when a super widget is correctly installed which of the red LED indicators on the front should be active or display when it is connected correctly?
    Will reply with results.
    Thanks C
Children
No Data