Hog 3 Blue USB Widget Not Working (Upgraded)

Hi all! I have a strange issue. My blue Hog 3 USB widget is not working correctly. It is connected to Hog 4 PC (latest version), and is recognized by the software. I have it properly connected and mapped in my DP8000 config. The “active” light comes on, but the “Link” light never does, nor does the DMX indicators. What could be wrong? Thanks!
Parents
  • I sometimes have similar problems with a Super Duper Widget (black).

When these problems occur, the widget is mapped correctly in DP settings and it looks like it's recognised properly by Hog PC, as the software plays out sACN and Art-Net. The widget just doesn’t output DMX on all of it's 8 dmx ports. When that's the case, just the lower two LEDs (“Power” and “USB”) are lit. When I then reboot Hog PC, SOMETIMES the widget shows three LEDs (“Power”, “USB” and "DMX Data") and outputs DMX as normal. But NEVER the "Status"-LED is lit. This happened to me several times with v3.10.0 AND v3.11.0 on different Notebooks (and different installations, of course).

The same widget works perfectly fine in combination with our Hog consoles (FB4/RH4 v3.10.0/v3.11.0).

• I sometimes have similar problems with a Super Duper Widget (black).

When these problems occur, the widget is mapped correctly in DP settings and it looks like it's recognised properly by Hog PC, as the software plays out sACN and Art-Net. The widget just doesn’t output DMX on all of it's 8 dmx ports. When that's the case, just the lower two LEDs (“Power” and “USB”) are lit. When I then reboot Hog PC, SOMETIMES the widget shows three LEDs (“Power”, “USB” and "DMX Data") and outputs DMX as normal. But NEVER the "Status"-LED is lit. This happened to me several times with v3.10.0 AND v3.11.0 on different Notebooks (and different installations, of course).

The same widget works perfectly fine in combination with our Hog consoles (FB4/RH4 v3.10.0/v3.11.0).

Children
No Data