LTC?

Hi

Can somebody tell me how to write timecode on audio and what do I need to read this on my console. The console has LTC input - FullBoar4
Thanks
Parents
  • Linear Time Code (LTC) is a digital audio file. You can generate your own out of a program like Reaper, but if it's more of a one-off then check out: elteesee.pehrhovey.net It will generator a WAV file for you to download.

You will need to play it via a Computer or Phone etc, and output the audio via XLR (or convert it to XLR) to be able to plug into the Fullboar. You can make/buy 3.5mm Jack to Male XLR, just crank the volume, or you can buy USB DI boxes like peavey.com/products/index.cfm/item/875/117099/ Peavey's USB-P, or many others.
  • Linear Time Code (LTC) is a digital audio file. You can generate your own out of a program like Reaper, but if it's more of a one-off then check out: elteesee.pehrhovey.net It will generator a WAV file for you to download.

You will need to play it via a Computer or Phone etc, and output the audio via XLR (or convert it to XLR) to be able to plug into the Fullboar. You can make/buy 3.5mm Jack to Male XLR, just crank the volume, or you can buy USB DI boxes like peavey.com/products/index.cfm/item/875/117099/ Peavey's USB-P, or many others.
Children
No Data