How to make a command flash key

Hello, I am using a road hog 4 version 3.11.0 and am having a major problem. I need to make a command key so I can flash a scene and I just cannot figure out how to make it work. Help on this would be great
Parents
  • Hi,
    Make sure that within the command key options you have set the option to flash in the action column
    So hold open>commands , touch the button next to guard which will give you the grid view and under the
    action column use set key to change the action to to either flash/go/pause/back/flash of the command you want to change.
    Remember that you also have to set the options of that specific list/scene to behave the way you want the command key to press flash.
    All the command key does is virtually press a scene/list.
    Does this help?
  • Hi,
    Make sure that within the command key options you have set the option to flash in the action column
    So hold open>commands , touch the button next to guard which will give you the grid view and under the
    action column use set key to change the action to to either flash/go/pause/back/flash of the command you want to change.
    Remember that you also have to set the options of that specific list/scene to behave the way you want the command key to press flash.
    All the command key does is virtually press a scene/list.
    Does this help?
Children
No Data