Visualizer is not "visible" using Hog 4 PC

Any help for this woud be appreciated. The on-line tutorials are all (as far as I can tell) specific to console use. Most of those instructions are general enough to easily figure out how to apply them to a PC, but this has me stumped. I'm also unable to get to the Plot section, but I think this is because I need a full size touchscreen. Fingers won't allow me to touch and hold three 1/4" square buttons simultaneously : (
Parents
  • Thanks Gordo, my set-up consists of my touch screen laptop, 1 large external monitor through HDMI, trackball and keyboard. Hog 4 PC is loaded and working on the laptop. No additional network other than internet. I may be wrong to assume there is an in-built visualzer within Hog 4 PC, but I have the box in Settings upon Star-up “checked” for Visualizer. I have no third part Visualizer connected. I’ll try to view the Plot again using your tip. If there is onboard Viz I’ll really be impressed!!! Thank you sir. As a good friend of mine once sang: I should be sleeping.
  • Thanks Gordo, my set-up consists of my touch screen laptop, 1 large external monitor through HDMI, trackball and keyboard. Hog 4 PC is loaded and working on the laptop. No additional network other than internet. I may be wrong to assume there is an in-built visualzer within Hog 4 PC, but I have the box in Settings upon Star-up “checked” for Visualizer. I have no third part Visualizer connected. I’ll try to view the Plot again using your tip. If there is onboard Viz I’ll really be impressed!!! Thank you sir. As a good friend of mine once sang: I should be sleeping.
Children
No Data