Hog4 PC 3.12 stopped outputting DMX

I have been an avid user of Hog4 PC also Hog2 and Hog3 PC since 2003 and have always been a big fan. But 3.11 had control problems, when 3.12 came out the control problems went away and now there is Hog4 PC 3.12 stopped outputting DMX all on 3 different computers.. Thoughts? Thank you!
Parents
  • Hello,

We are investigating an issue with some specific Nano Hogs and Hoglets that lose their DMX output capability in the 3.12.0 update. We are currently investigating this information from other reports. If you would like more specific information, or if you would like to help us in potentially finding the root cause of the issue, please email me at noah.allen@highend.com

In the meantime, I would advise downloading an earlier software version until a resolution is made for this problem.
  • Hello,

We are investigating an issue with some specific Nano Hogs and Hoglets that lose their DMX output capability in the 3.12.0 update. We are currently investigating this information from other reports. If you would like more specific information, or if you would like to help us in potentially finding the root cause of the issue, please email me at noah.allen@highend.com

In the meantime, I would advise downloading an earlier software version until a resolution is made for this problem.
Children
No Data