No "Set Lock Image" button

Not a big deal, and maybe I'm reading the manual wrong. Should I be able to set a custom lock screen image on a Hedgehog 4? It sure seems like that's what the manual says. In fact it even specifies an image size for the Hedgehog, but I have no "Set Lock Image" button on the displays tab, So I'm a tad confused.
Thanks in advance!
Parents
  • Correct, this was not instituted until the release of 3.12.0 which released in April of 2019.

If your console is not on 3.12.0 and you would like to update it, instructions can be found in Section 29: Updating Software

Lock screen images have different resolutions depending on the console, image specifications can be found in 3.1.10 Locking the Console for Access
  • Correct, this was not instituted until the release of 3.12.0 which released in April of 2019.

If your console is not on 3.12.0 and you would like to update it, instructions can be found in Section 29: Updating Software

Lock screen images have different resolutions depending on the console, image specifications can be found in 3.1.10 Locking the Console for Access
Children
No Data