sACN issues with certain fixture types

We discovered some strange things happening when using sACN with cetrain Fixture types.
From DMX 360 and higher no Data is expcepted by the fixture.
sACN Viewer and even DMX testers show data for these channels.

Swapping to artnet and all was fine. Also swapping to another brand of console and all was fine an sACN.
Has happend to 3 different people... There is a posting on facebook and Marco Silva had it in Portugal.
In my case and the one from Marco GLP fixtures had been used, the one on Facebook was Martin Viper
Parents
  • A few months ago I had done a show where we were demoing a Hog 4-18 and we had 5 Chauvet Professional Maverick MK3 washes and 4 MK2 spots all running on sACN and seemingly randomly only the MK2 spots would hang on all values except intensity. We did not have this issue before or after we used a ETC Ion on the fixtures. Since we only had the console temporarily we did not have the time to use an sACN viewer but the consoles DMX output window seemed to show that it was outputting smooth data with no issues. I wonder if we were having a similar problem.
  • A few months ago I had done a show where we were demoing a Hog 4-18 and we had 5 Chauvet Professional Maverick MK3 washes and 4 MK2 spots all running on sACN and seemingly randomly only the MK2 spots would hang on all values except intensity. We did not have this issue before or after we used a ETC Ion on the fixtures. Since we only had the console temporarily we did not have the time to use an sACN viewer but the consoles DMX output window seemed to show that it was outputting smooth data with no issues. I wonder if we were having a similar problem.
Children
No Data