Bug Report - 3.13.0 - Link Cues Breaking Tracked Intensity Values

3.13.0 - build 2862
1 x RH4 + 1 x DP8000

In a Cuelist with multiple cues (1>10), if I create a link cue 1.1 that links to cue 3.... when I run the cuelist, the output state of Cue 3 (when linked to) has all the tracked color data, but ignores any intensities that changed in Cue 2..
.. despite showing that data as tracked,

This is a bug...
Parents
  • Hi Maegan,
    While you have my show file, can you look at page 11 (Second Time) Cuelist 15 (WASH CH).
    If you look at the Vipers 21>26... they are running a very simple shutter pattern... the chase is set to BOUNCE... and it no-longer behaves correctly... it ignores the tracked values on the "reverse" pass of the bounced cues.
    EG.... Cue 4... leaves Viper 26 ON when its bounced... as it is not reading the tracked SHUT CLOSED data.
    Is this part of the same issue? or has it always been this way?
    I thought bounce just worked.
    D
  • Hi Maegan,
    While you have my show file, can you look at page 11 (Second Time) Cuelist 15 (WASH CH).
    If you look at the Vipers 21>26... they are running a very simple shutter pattern... the chase is set to BOUNCE... and it no-longer behaves correctly... it ignores the tracked values on the "reverse" pass of the bounced cues.
    EG.... Cue 4... leaves Viper 26 ON when its bounced... as it is not reading the tracked SHUT CLOSED data.
    Is this part of the same issue? or has it always been this way?
    I thought bounce just worked.
    D
Children
No Data