Faders and buttons of the master section refused to work.

Today I had to rent a Road Hog 4 to compensate the failure of ours. The rental company does not use nor rent theirs very often, because they barley have customers for it. So the desk was still on V3.8. I upgraded the desk to V3.13 instantly, loaded my backup show (saved from 3.13) and set our lock screen image. After that I noticed that the faders and the buttons of all the playbacks refused to work. :-O All other buttons and encoders were fine. I logged off the show and went back into it. Faders were working then, but the buttons still showed no reaction. I logged off again and went into surface test mode...everything fine there. So I shut down the console completely, left it for a minute without power and started again. Since then all worked fine.
What could have happened there?
Parents
  • Maybe it was coming from there...docking is stored by console, not per showfile, right? But I did not used docking on my console and the spare console did not used docking before at all, because it was still on OS3.8 and then updated by me. Then there was the correct playback bar displayed over the fader section. And why a log on and off brought the master buttons and a shutdown and switch on again then the whole master section incl. faders back to life?
  • Maybe it was coming from there...docking is stored by console, not per showfile, right? But I did not used docking on my console and the spare console did not used docking before at all, because it was still on OS3.8 and then updated by me. Then there was the correct playback bar displayed over the fader section. And why a log on and off brought the master buttons and a shutdown and switch on again then the whole master section incl. faders back to life?
Children
No Data