Desktop crashes while ejecting USB drive

Today the desktop crashes, after I backed up my show on the console, then copy/pasted this backup file to my USB drive and tried to eject it via the unmount button. Just pulling the thumb drive out, without ejecting results in the same behavior.

Video: we.tl/t-AIUFND6CCS

Roadhog 4 HogOS v3.13
Parents
  • @maeganw12 You should have an e-mail with that showfile right now in your postbox.
    I just pulled out the stick a second or two after the copy process was finished.
    When playing with the eject button for testing and recording the error video, I waited a few seconds more, before pressing it. I can't tell you exactly how long, I did not measured it with a stopwatch, but it was clearly below a half minute.

Windows identifies my USB Flashdrive as "Ut165 USB2FlashStorage USB Device" // Hardware ID: USBSTOR\DiskUt165___USB2FlashStorage0.00
  • @maeganw12 You should have an e-mail with that showfile right now in your postbox.
    I just pulled out the stick a second or two after the copy process was finished.
    When playing with the eject button for testing and recording the error video, I waited a few seconds more, before pressing it. I can't tell you exactly how long, I did not measured it with a stopwatch, but it was clearly below a half minute.

Windows identifies my USB Flashdrive as "Ut165 USB2FlashStorage USB Device" // Hardware ID: USBSTOR\DiskUt165___USB2FlashStorage0.00
Children
No Data