Hog 4 Stock Pixel Map Media

I'm working on a showfile that was created before High End added all of the new stock pixel map media to the Hog, so there are only about 10 files to choose from. I know i can add my own media, but is there a way to add all the new stock media to the older showfile. There seems to be a hundred new media files when you start a new show on hog 4.

2nd question- I would like to speed up "the gear tunnel" media clip past what the play speed allows you to speed it up to. Is there a way to pull that media off of the console?

thanks in advance!
Parents
  • Hi,
    I don't think this is currently possible and is a S/W limitation.
    If a show was created using software that did not include the new media then it is not possible to have a show
    with that media.
    I know that Dan Hardiman who created most/all of the new media did have a link a while back to some media which was very similar which you might be able to add to an existing showfile.
    Perhaps this has changed recently but as far as i know you can't have a old showfile with the new media.

Good luck Cormac
  • Hi,
    I don't think this is currently possible and is a S/W limitation.
    If a show was created using software that did not include the new media then it is not possible to have a show
    with that media.
    I know that Dan Hardiman who created most/all of the new media did have a link a while back to some media which was very similar which you might be able to add to an existing showfile.
    Perhaps this has changed recently but as far as i know you can't have a old showfile with the new media.

Good luck Cormac
Children
No Data