Undo inconsistencies

The issue is that sometimes instead of the last action being undone the next to last action is undone. While this isn't a show-stopper it can definitely slow down programming. I'm not able to reproduce it. I'm currently running 3.15.1 but I've observed these inconsistencies in previous versions. 
Parents
  • eg. I adjust a fixture up 10% and then accidentally Merge Cue 1 instead of 81 and it successfully merges tracking through several cues. When I tap Undo it undoes the intensity change but leaves the change merged into Cue 1. Tapping Undo again reverts the action previous to the intensity change as if Merge wasn't captured in history. This would also be a nice addition (I know it's been requested) to be able to see a Command History.
  • eg. I adjust a fixture up 10% and then accidentally Merge Cue 1 instead of 81 and it successfully merges tracking through several cues. When I tap Undo it undoes the intensity change but leaves the change merged into Cue 1. Tapping Undo again reverts the action previous to the intensity change as if Merge wasn't captured in history. This would also be a nice addition (I know it's been requested) to be able to see a Command History.
Children
No Data