Fixture builder

Hi,
In fixture builder, I would like change the Feature "continuous" to "variable" for the function "VFX Param".
Unfortunately, "continuous" feature is the only choice.

1st question: Why is it the only choice?
2nd question: How can I change this?

Thank you for your answer.

Regards, 

Gael
Parents
  • If I adjust the path ti linear it's ok for fade in, but when I release there is no fade out...

I use VFX whith a hippotizer. and I need fade on some parameter (for shutters for exemple...)

I understand that you think that VFX is supposed to be used to recall different video effects, but I sincerely think it would be good to give us the option of choosing.
    In my case it's very annoying

I would even say that in absolute terms we should be able to create a parameter end to end:
    that we can create the function we want (with the name we want), choose from ALL the features, and say if we want values in percentage or in real.
    What do you think?
  • If I adjust the path ti linear it's ok for fade in, but when I release there is no fade out...

I use VFX whith a hippotizer. and I need fade on some parameter (for shutters for exemple...)

I understand that you think that VFX is supposed to be used to recall different video effects, but I sincerely think it would be good to give us the option of choosing.
    In my case it's very annoying

I would even say that in absolute terms we should be able to create a parameter end to end:
    that we can create the function we want (with the name we want), choose from ALL the features, and say if we want values in percentage or in real.
    What do you think?
Children
No Data