Showfile Loading error

So here is a strange one. I have a showfile (3.15.1) that  loads into Hog 4 PC and onto a console from a backup file just fine, but when I log off and try to log back into the show I get an error that pops up that says Unable to retrieve object for ID 879 (sometimes this number changes) from parameters Array. The only way I can get my show to load is hard rebooting the console and loading the show from a backup. This seems to have all started after I removed some plot images and added a few new ones. I've tried started a new show and Merging all my data in and had the same result.

Thanks,
Parents
  • The backup file that loads fine is actually corrupted. At log-off database items that are "marked" for deletion are physically removed. This procedure exposes the corruption in the backup on the next load of the unarchived and modified database. The parameters array error actually refers to functions on fixtures, so where your archive went south would have been in the addition/deletion/or change type of fixtures prior to any plot work. We have some work planned in an upcoming release to further reduce these types of errors
  • The backup file that loads fine is actually corrupted. At log-off database items that are "marked" for deletion are physically removed. This procedure exposes the corruption in the backup on the next load of the unarchived and modified database. The parameters array error actually refers to functions on fixtures, so where your archive went south would have been in the addition/deletion/or change type of fixtures prior to any plot work. We have some work planned in an upcoming release to further reduce these types of errors
Children
No Data