Showfile Loading error

So here is a strange one. I have a showfile (3.15.1) that  loads into Hog 4 PC and onto a console from a backup file just fine, but when I log off and try to log back into the show I get an error that pops up that says Unable to retrieve object for ID 879 (sometimes this number changes) from parameters Array. The only way I can get my show to load is hard rebooting the console and loading the show from a backup. This seems to have all started after I removed some plot images and added a few new ones. I've tried started a new show and Merging all my data in and had the same result.

Thanks,
Parents
  • I should add that "further reduce" does not mean an impending fix. We are looking at validating show files as we create a backup. As your backup is already bad, such work would not address that current archive. Rather, over time the community would collect backups that have gone thru much more stringent checking and validity tests. There is nothing worse than thinking your show is good only to find out later that it is not - some of us are operators too.

Often there are various tricks that can be done to get out of a bad state in case you are considering the show lost. I'd suggest getting your showfile to our support team.
  • I should add that "further reduce" does not mean an impending fix. We are looking at validating show files as we create a backup. As your backup is already bad, such work would not address that current archive. Rather, over time the community would collect backups that have gone thru much more stringent checking and validity tests. There is nothing worse than thinking your show is good only to find out later that it is not - some of us are operators too.

Often there are various tricks that can be done to get out of a bad state in case you are considering the show lost. I'd suggest getting your showfile to our support team.
Children
No Data