V3.16.0 "Help" Window Breaks Front Panel Input

After opening the help window on the console, the numpad, if not all programming front panel buttons seem to have no effect until the window is closed (even if it is not the active window). Have repeated this across multiple days, definitely can't type into command bar at a minimum. 

Checked I didn't have the cursor in the search bar. 
Parents
  • Hello, I'm sorry you're experiencing this issue.

In a show what I am seeing in the office is that when I open the Help Manual the window opens in focus but there's no cursor in the search field yet the number pad and such doesn't work just like you're reporting.

However, as soon as I open the programmer I am able to use the console as normal. I have tired this on Hog 4, Full Boar 4, Road Hog 4-21 and HedgeHog 4X. If either of you open the programmer does the issue go away or does it persist?
  • Hello, I'm sorry you're experiencing this issue.

In a show what I am seeing in the office is that when I open the Help Manual the window opens in focus but there's no cursor in the search field yet the number pad and such doesn't work just like you're reporting.

However, as soon as I open the programmer I am able to use the console as normal. I have tired this on Hog 4, Full Boar 4, Road Hog 4-21 and HedgeHog 4X. If either of you open the programmer does the issue go away or does it persist?
Children
No Data