V3.17 Update Palette Issue

I’m having a problem with updating palettes. If I make a change with a fixture and then “Update” the change doesn’t get recorded. However, if I make a change and then “Merge” the change into the palette, the change gets recorded.
Parents
  • Thanks for your detailed reply Noah. Just so you know I’ve been using Hogs since the mid 90’s, so I’m aware how to Programme the desk.
    If I have information in a palette and use a IPCB mask to store everything I need from the fixture in that palette, I then store that information into a cue. When I make a change to a fixture I normally press Update and then deselect Cue and select Palette Enter, the change normally takes affect. At the moment when I press clear the light returns to where it was before the change. The only way I can get the change to stay is to use Merge with the mask into the palette.
    But, at the moment it seems to be a problem when I’m updating any information which includes Intensity.
  • Thanks for your detailed reply Noah. Just so you know I’ve been using Hogs since the mid 90’s, so I’m aware how to Programme the desk.
    If I have information in a palette and use a IPCB mask to store everything I need from the fixture in that palette, I then store that information into a cue. When I make a change to a fixture I normally press Update and then deselect Cue and select Palette Enter, the change normally takes affect. At the moment when I press clear the light returns to where it was before the change. The only way I can get the change to stay is to use Merge with the mask into the palette.
    But, at the moment it seems to be a problem when I’m updating any information which includes Intensity.
Children
No Data