How do you create a "snapshot" cue?

Coming from the Hog 2 platform to the Hog 4: What is the equivalent of recording a cue (I think it was called snapshot) where you can add a cue within a stack that is 100% autonomous from anything else. No tracking from previous cues and no tracking into forward/new cues. It was very easy to do on the H2 -- ex. set scene, record, press softkey - menu popped up, opening a sub menu with options (from what I can remember).  
Parents
  • Okay, I think this is what you want

*Hog2 Snapshot will record a snapshot of the entire output

*Hog4 to get the output into the Programmer so it will be eligible for recording would be

Live Suck Record and then deselect Track Forward. This will put fixtures with an Intensity value above 0% into the programmer so the values will be eligible for recording.

To get all Parameters would be to Select the Fixtures and then Suck Record and then deselect Track Forward

• Okay, I think this is what you want

*Hog2 Snapshot will record a snapshot of the entire output

*Hog4 to get the output into the Programmer so it will be eligible for recording would be

Live Suck Record and then deselect Track Forward. This will put fixtures with an Intensity value above 0% into the programmer so the values will be eligible for recording.

To get all Parameters would be to Select the Fixtures and then Suck Record and then deselect Track Forward

Children
No Data