How do you create a "snapshot" cue?

Coming from the Hog 2 platform to the Hog 4: What is the equivalent of recording a cue (I think it was called snapshot) where you can add a cue within a stack that is 100% autonomous from anything else. No tracking from previous cues and no tracking into forward/new cues. It was very easy to do on the H2 -- ex. set scene, record, press softkey - menu popped up, opening a sub menu with options (from what I can remember).  
Parents
  • I tried several different ways using LIVE, SUCK, and TOUCH (what used to be ACTIVE + ENTER on the Hog2).

The inherent difference on H2 was that Snapshot created sort of a "blocking" cue. I could record a scene within a stack, and it had absolutely no parameters from the previous cue, and did not carryover into the next cue. As if it was on a different fader/page entirely. I can still do this, but I have to select each fixture and run the intensity to zero.

This might be something better discussed over the phone while I'm at the desk. I'll keep trying different things and if I can't figure it out, I'll call into tech support. Thx
  • I tried several different ways using LIVE, SUCK, and TOUCH (what used to be ACTIVE + ENTER on the Hog2).

The inherent difference on H2 was that Snapshot created sort of a "blocking" cue. I could record a scene within a stack, and it had absolutely no parameters from the previous cue, and did not carryover into the next cue. As if it was on a different fader/page entirely. I can still do this, but I have to select each fixture and run the intensity to zero.

This might be something better discussed over the phone while I'm at the desk. I'll keep trying different things and if I can't figure it out, I'll call into tech support. Thx
Children
No Data