Hoglet stops responding but still connected

I've been having a recurring problem with my Hoglet and Hog4PC (v3.17.1 (b 3363)) lately. During the event, it suddenly stops responding to the buttons. But in the ControlPanel -> Wings it is still listed and when you press the lightbulb all the LEDs of the Hoglet light up. That means it's still connected.

It's happened several times in the last few 8 hour events. So far the error is not reproducible. The buttons only respond again when I unplug the USB cable and plug it back into the PC.

Does anyone know what the problem is or what I could try?

Thank you <span>:smile:</span>
  • i'm sorry 

i look the device manager when the hoglet is freezing and the two devices is still enable

• I can give some new insight to this problem. Last week i was using the same Hoglet, same cable and same laptop as in the original description. Hog4 PC version 3.19.00. Before installing it i have uninstalled the previous version of Hog4 PC.

It happend on both my USB Ports. When the Hoglet was freezing, i was seeing both devices in the Device Manager. And i could still see the Hoglet under Control Panel / Wings. I could undock it and dock it again. As far as i remeber it did even light up when i clicked the light bulb.

Strangely it happened the first time after a few hours, and after I changed the USB port it happened twice within a few minutes and then again not at all for a very long time. All in all it happened around 4 or 5 times in the 8 hours of the event.

Other Computer and/or other USB Cable has still to be tried.

I hope i could give some new information.

• I'm having the same issue. Console seems to become undocked upon startup. I can unplug and replug the USB and it lets some buttons work to be able to access Control Panel to then click Dock and the Lightbulb. All features then return to normal. Have to reset faders but it begins to work. This is the second time this has happened. Any insight would be appreciated.

PC Lenovo

v3.19.1