Copy cues from one cuelist to another and keep dotted cue numbers

Hi!
How do you copy a range of cues (containing decimal cues such as .1 and .5) to another sequence and keep the decimals?
I'm trying the following: List 3 Cue 302 Thru 387 Copy To List 25 Cue 402.
This does indeed copy all the cues but gives every cue a whole number. Trying to write List 3 Cue 302 Thru 387 Copy To List 25 Cue 402 Thru 487 gives me an error.

If I copy a range of cues to the end of the cue list with no other cues behind it, it works but if I try to copy a range of cues and insert them before an existing cue it will renumber them.

Is this a bug?

/Michael
Parents
  • This is something that can go on the wish list :) I will get it logged into our system. If you haven't already moved all you cues if you want to shoot me the show file via wetransfer or one drive and tell me what software version you're on and where you want all the cues I can move them and renumber them on my console and send it back to you, save you some time.

gabriella.griffith@highend.com

our email server thinks show files are viruses and doesn't let them in
  • This is something that can go on the wish list :) I will get it logged into our system. If you haven't already moved all you cues if you want to shoot me the show file via wetransfer or one drive and tell me what software version you're on and where you want all the cues I can move them and renumber them on my console and send it back to you, save you some time.

gabriella.griffith@highend.com

our email server thinks show files are viruses and doesn't let them in
Children
No Data