Having issues building a profile

Hi All,
So I'm a MA guy who been thrown into the Hog world once agan.  I also have a old fixture which currently the company been using consently a Microh Ultra Trinity 280 which they use the Robe Pointe M3 profile to make work. I like to have a working profile for the Microh Ultra Trinity 280 and gain gobo access again.

I have the Manua and profile here.

When I go to build type  I just get operation fail with no guidance as to what failed. so bit lost where my mistake is.

Can some one here take a look at my profile and see where I went a stray  which could be in several places as not use to the hog world. 

Don't want to go thru the profile request as I never got a fixture returned in the past.

Thanks.
Parents
  • There are multiple errors in your profile, the first is:

Channel 8 dmxstart 170-179 is telling us "this controls Gobo 2/Slots" but then has as a qualifier "but only if gobo2/slots=triangles". Don't specify a function as its own qualifier.

If you get into a situation where there is an error but no hint on how to resolve, export as XML then do an import, sometimes you will get a better error message.
  • There are multiple errors in your profile, the first is:

Channel 8 dmxstart 170-179 is telling us "this controls Gobo 2/Slots" but then has as a qualifier "but only if gobo2/slots=triangles". Don't specify a function as its own qualifier.

If you get into a situation where there is an error but no hint on how to resolve, export as XML then do an import, sometimes you will get a better error message.
Children
No Data