Output error during show

Hi all.

Last 2 shows I had a error during a show.
A cue was running and the output showed the changing values. Only on stage nothing was happening and after a few seconds the next cue snapped in.

Looking in the log view I can across an error around that time. They are dmx state not available for output and dmx engine not found for output.

the desk is running 3.17.1.

Can somebody help me with my problem.

With kind regards.

Xavier

Parents
  • Hey Xavier,

Just to clarify, did the error happen at the same time each night, or at different times?  Furthermore, are you able to repeatedly replicate this issue - if so, could you take a video and send it to us at HESservice@highend.com?

If this is more of a random issue, you could try to perform a full installation of Hog 4 on your console.  If you have had some other weird issues, such as the console not always booting to the Hog Start window, the console clock being weirdly off, or other random occurrences, it wouldn't hurt to look at the BIOS battery, and consider replacing it, then going into BIOS to reload previous values and making sure the date and time are correct.

• Hey Kyle.

The error happend at different moments during the show. At the moment the error hasn't come back but the output freezes 1 to 2 times a day when playing back cues not during programming.

I will do a fresh install just to be safe.

Thanks for the reply.

Reply Children
No Data