3.19. merge problem

- fixture 1 - 4 / full / effekt 1/ store cue 1 / enter / clear / go cue 1....cue works fine

- fixture 5-8 / full /effekt 1 / merge cue 1 / enter / clear....no effekt 5-8 in cue 1

- fixture 5-8 / full /effekt 1 / merge cue 1 / enter / clear....again....and now, cue merge works ...

...always two takes for one cue merge....

?! any idea ?! ....fullboar 4, hog 4...same problem, any time, i tried this merge....

regards ! 

Parents
  • What about merging 1 time and the reloading the cue (goto current cue). 

I too have noticed this problem but reloading the cue updates the cue with the new information for me. Having this problem in v3.17.1 already.

Not just effects, but also ltp parameters. I havent figured out what causes it though.

• `What about merging 1 time and the reloading the cue (goto current cue). `

...this `problem` i think often occurs, if the merged content (fixtures) also are part of other cues...there, after `clear` you need go to or assert for reload the updated/merged cue...

...my merge problem disappeard after 3 days...no idea, always same syntax, same key presses like many hog years before...sorry kyle, to late for video - now it works like always 

regards, thanx and have a nice day !

• `What about merging 1 time and the reloading the cue (goto current cue). `

...this `problem` i think often occurs, if the merged content (fixtures) also are part of other cues...there, after `clear` you need go to or assert for reload the updated/merged cue...

...my merge problem disappeard after 3 days...no idea, always same syntax, same key presses like many hog years before...sorry kyle, to late for video - now it works like always 

regards, thanx and have a nice day !

Children
No Data