Hog4 not able to apply plots to fixtures

Hey,  so I've been getting a stage ready.  And have been using pixel mapping to to do some effects.  Today I turn on my console which is an hpu with a hoglet running 3.19

And I go to apply a plot to some fixtures and nothing happens. I also realize I can't open kinds either.  Anybody have any tips?

Parents
  • Is it possible you have a key held down? Perhaps an external keyboard attached to the console is wedged somewhere and sending a keystroke that's not letting you open windows or making your command line dirty by mistake messing up your pixel mapping?

I would try a log off/on. If you still have issues if you attach your show here I can see if I can load it and pixelmap and open kinds Slight smile

• Is it possible you have a key held down? Perhaps an external keyboard attached to the console is wedged somewhere and sending a keystroke that's not letting you open windows or making your command line dirty by mistake messing up your pixel mapping?

I would try a log off/on. If you still have issues if you attach your show here I can see if I can load it and pixelmap and open kinds Slight smile

Children
No Data