Possible bug in 3.19.1 on Road Hog an 4 PC - fades w/ time only palettes and effects

Hello All,

I was scratching my head a while on this but it seems I found a repro..

Imagine/set up in a visualizer for example a truss with par cans in it - we want to have a list with all-on and a bunch of chase fx cues for them.

The basic idea is to have a stack of intensity cues and to navigate between them with either go/back buttons or GL/GM macros on scenes directly referencing cue numbers. I had wanted to swap out the fade times with time-only palettes recorded into the intensity directory. They show T, as expected.

There seemed to be a difference in fading behavior when triggering for example "all on/fx off" and "random fade chase using fx engine at 100%, base intensity 0%" using the actual go/back buttons and using go list/go master macros on scenes.

Using go/back smoothly faded in the lights that were at 0% before pressing, but using a GL/GM macro seems to snap the base intensity up immediately, even though the time only palette has 2s in it. Turns out you cause this by using time-only intensity palettes!

Effects time is not include-able in time-only palettes without recording an entire effect it seems, which is not really the point of a time palette.

Hog seems to get confused when combining a directly-recorded 2s effects time with an intensity fade time coming from a palette. Only when using a macro for GO, however. When using a macro the base intensity snaps but the effect fades if using a time only palette.

If I record the same data directly into another cuelist without using time-only palettes, the macros and the go/back DO behave the same.

Am I doing something stupid/just seeing things here and/or are there any workarounds?