Bug Report - 3.20.0 - HogPC - Command Keys not displaying on ShowLoad

HogPC

When a show loads, the Command Keys's contents doesn't display on the Playback Panel.

Instead it shows them as blank.

Pig+Enter x2 fixes this and causes them to display correctly.

I had to help someone on the FB group who couldn't understand where all his programming had gone, or why he couldn't record into the blanks.

I can repro this with HogPC set to "normal mode", Nano mode, Full Front Panel, Programmer Panel.

Changing the front panel type (via right click menu) doesn't cause it to re-populate either.

Dan

Blank Command Keys on showload:

How it should be displaying (after Pig+Enter x2):

Parents
  • I have tested this and gotten similar results. I do have a slightly different result in that Lists still properly appear, but other items (such as Scenes, Groups, Colour palettes the CMD Next Page label) do not show up. Can you confirm that the Command Keys in the pictured example do not include any Lists to ensure I am getting matching results?

Another workaround I found is if there are multiple pages of Commands, clicking the bottom right button to scroll through the pages of Commands "reveals" the labels

• I have tested this and gotten similar results. I do have a slightly different result in that Lists still properly appear, but other items (such as Scenes, Groups, Colour palettes the CMD Next Page label) do not show up. Can you confirm that the Command Keys in the pictured example do not include any Lists to ensure I am getting matching results?

Another workaround I found is if there are multiple pages of Commands, clicking the bottom right button to scroll through the pages of Commands "reveals" the labels

Children