Color bumps on command keys

Hi,

I have a problem every time i try to create a white flash command key on hog 4 (a roadhog). I create it and it al goes well until i try to use it. 1 or 2 times goes wel, but after a couple times it will stay white instead of the color i wanted it to be. How can i make shure the button keeps flashing instead of the entire fixture going to white?

Parents
  • Hello,

I tried recreating this issue by assigning a list two a command key with all white and it will flash whenever I want for multiple taps.  I'm assuming you set the action to flash in the spreadsheet settings in the Command Window.  If that is the case, I would try testing the button functionality in the surface control test and see if it's sticking down.  Log off your show show to the start screen and open control panel>diagnotics and then second button down is "Test Control Surfaces".  When you open that, the screen will show you a visual display of your buttons, faders, etc.  Press your command keys multiple times.  You will see they turn red when pressed and green after that.  If they stay red after several taps, it sounds like the button is sticking.  

• Hello,

I tried recreating this issue by assigning a list two a command key with all white and it will flash whenever I want for multiple taps.  I'm assuming you set the action to flash in the spreadsheet settings in the Command Window.  If that is the case, I would try testing the button functionality in the surface control test and see if it's sticking down.  Log off your show show to the start screen and open control panel>diagnotics and then second button down is "Test Control Surfaces".  When you open that, the screen will show you a visual display of your buttons, faders, etc.  Press your command keys multiple times.  You will see they turn red when pressed and green after that.  If they stay red after several taps, it sounds like the button is sticking.  

Children
No Data