Color Effects Engine

Have been noticing in v4.1 that making a color effect forces it to be saved as "per type". In my case I'm making an effect on native x/y color space fixtures, but have to record it for each type individually. The default "rainbow" effect seems to work across multiple types. Should I be setting up the effect in something other than cie x/cie y cells? Also those cie x/cie y cells like to force the start number to 1 and not change on the display even though the range will change on stage.

Thanks!

Bryan

Parents
  • In the effects engine the "link" next to the physical functions causes the effect to be Per Type, if you set the link state to "off" and then record the effect it should record as global. When you set it to off your fixtures will stop because none of the parameters are linked anymore but when you clear and go to run the effect the links will be recreated and your effect will run.

• In the effects engine the "link" next to the physical functions causes the effect to be Per Type, if you set the link state to "off" and then record the effect it should record as global. When you set it to off your fixtures will stop because none of the parameters are linked anymore but when you clear and go to run the effect the links will be recreated and your effect will run.

Children
No Data