More options needed for Nano Mode

We need the ability to split the Nano Mode of H4PC into two options:
1 - Nano Front Panel
2 - Nano Single Screen

This way users can still maintain established screen layouts with the smaller Nano + old wing hardware.

Additionally the Nano Front Panel GUI should move the main playback controls all the way to the left as they are on the physical consoles, and the Rate + Intensity wheels should go away too.
If you're going to go with a modified front panel for Nano Mode.....you might as well go all the way.
  • Having played around with the Nano mode on Hog4PC the other day, I found that the playback bar does drag across to line up with the faders which is great, but is it possible to make the encoder bar slide across to the right to line up with the 4 encoder wheels? The screen shots from LDI show it like this because of the dual screen layout, but will this be possible on the actual software? Is it possible already?
  • [QUOTE=Firewood1;64923]Having played around with the Nano mode on Hog4PC the other day, I found that the playback bar does drag across to line up with the faders which is great, but is it possible to make the encoder bar slide across to the right to line up with the 4 encoder wheels? The screen shots from LDI show it like this because of the dual screen layout, but will this be possible on the actual software? Is it possible already?

Not possible (yet)

I know that there are plans to make some more options.
    The reason was for Nano mode that most users uses their laptop... Which is smaller than the Nano.

I know there are lot of people using All-in-one or Barbones with larg screens etc...
    So there is something to come