SAVE Layout

I do not know a exact name for that,...

But I am using the NANO, and open a second monitor window.

I am pulling the Playback square buttons to the second monitor.
So I have little similar to the original Hog 3, the Playbacks on the second window.

But that does not save, or stay there, when I close and open Hog 4, the Playback bar gets back to the first monitor.

I saw they already asked for a Full Hog Nano view, with 2 monitors.

Regards
Parents
  • Along these lines, what I have noticed with Hog 3, is that the layout that the consoles takes is whatever the layout of the server is. So currently on my Hog3PC server, I have it reduced to once screen, with the view toolbar below the window toolbar. The cuestack toolbar always jumps to the 2nd window no matter what and I have to pull it back over. When I log my console into it, the console mirrors that toolbar layout. I have to pull over the View toolbar back to the other window.

The same goes for when I log my tablet into the server.

The layout of the toolbars should be tied to each desk, not to the show.
  • Along these lines, what I have noticed with Hog 3, is that the layout that the consoles takes is whatever the layout of the server is. So currently on my Hog3PC server, I have it reduced to once screen, with the view toolbar below the window toolbar. The cuestack toolbar always jumps to the 2nd window no matter what and I have to pull it back over. When I log my console into it, the console mirrors that toolbar layout. I have to pull over the View toolbar back to the other window.

The same goes for when I log my tablet into the server.

The layout of the toolbars should be tied to each desk, not to the show.
Children
No Data