dimmer check

is possible dimmer check
Parents
  • When using sACN instead of direct DMX outputs, or if like me your DP8000 is nowhere near your console when you're plotting, I have also got around this by making a macro to switch 2 universes around, therefore giving me the 512 desk channels Marc talks of with a key stroke, rather than reaching for DMX cables.

However, this becomes a pain when you're using many universes and is only a temporary fix as far as I am concerned. Also, certainly in the case of the Hog 3, such a macro had to be run pretty slowly otherwise screens didn't open in time and it would get itself in a mess!

Hopefully in the very short term until this feature is properly implemented, macros on the Hog 4 will be able to run at lightning speed!
  • When using sACN instead of direct DMX outputs, or if like me your DP8000 is nowhere near your console when you're plotting, I have also got around this by making a macro to switch 2 universes around, therefore giving me the 512 desk channels Marc talks of with a key stroke, rather than reaching for DMX cables.

However, this becomes a pain when you're using many universes and is only a temporary fix as far as I am concerned. Also, certainly in the case of the Hog 3, such a macro had to be run pretty slowly otherwise screens didn't open in time and it would get itself in a mess!

Hopefully in the very short term until this feature is properly implemented, macros on the Hog 4 will be able to run at lightning speed!
Children
No Data