TouchOSC and MIDI

Enableing the TouchOSC and midi fader movements on the hog4pc if any hardware is connected.

Related thread: forums.highend.com/showthread.php?p=63722#post63722
Parents
  • Personally I don't think HES needs to be concerned about ppl building a cheap hog with an interface from touch osc as its not really consistent enough via wireless to do any serious cue triggering or fading. Since the I devices and most of the android devices don't have a wired network card, then they are limited to wireless.

Personally a dedicated HPC tower and wings is the most budget friendly system that I would ever run a hog server on. I won't even run the primary server or a virtual DP on a laptop.

With that being said, if someone wants to risk running a show off of an HPC system with only an IPad and Touch OSC as their primary hard UI, then that's their problem. IMHO, anyone serious enough to bring their controller on a show, will at a minimum bring a dedicated HPC system with wings and touchscreens.

By the way, anyone wanna buy my FB3 so I can finally get a FB4?

;)
  • Personally I don't think HES needs to be concerned about ppl building a cheap hog with an interface from touch osc as its not really consistent enough via wireless to do any serious cue triggering or fading. Since the I devices and most of the android devices don't have a wired network card, then they are limited to wireless.

Personally a dedicated HPC tower and wings is the most budget friendly system that I would ever run a hog server on. I won't even run the primary server or a virtual DP on a laptop.

With that being said, if someone wants to risk running a show off of an HPC system with only an IPad and Touch OSC as their primary hard UI, then that's their problem. IMHO, anyone serious enough to bring their controller on a show, will at a minimum bring a dedicated HPC system with wings and touchscreens.

By the way, anyone wanna buy my FB3 so I can finally get a FB4?

;)
Children
No Data